About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes


Ahhh, feeling so GREAT this morning. That talk I had with Self seemed to have jump start something. The scale was down 1.5lbs this morning YAY!!


Yesterdays eating was right where it needed to be and I felt really content all day - I wish when I stray off path I remember more of these days to help me get back in line - such a vicious cycle.
I think I can finally see the finish line and I am racing towards it!!!!


No comments: