About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear Self:

Why are you making this journey so hard on us?

Why are we feeling so blah?? and

Why have we lost the fight in us?? Don't we want to get to goal?? Look how far we have come.

Self replied back that Self was tired and that self needs to get their head back in the game.

Sooo.....today is the day - back to basics back to journaling and counting and not going over points. Sometimes having 20pts a day SUX lol I will admit it. I have to learn to improvise and cut back on things.
How can I loose 60 pounds and start to feel fed up now?!?! I can see the fiish line and HAVE TO CROSS IT!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i'm feeling blah too!! i think in the back of my mind i know i'm going to eat a lot on thanksgiving so i'm kind of half assing it right now...when i should be working out hard and cutting back to help myself with the extra calories that are on their way.

come on brain....get it together!! haha