About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WOW - It's Been Too Long

Well, well, well LOL

I slacked - what can I say?!?! Thanksgiving was AWESOME and that morning I met my mini-goal and weighed in at 144 - I was elated!! Eating was GREAT and then the weekend struck and all hell broke loose - I was annoyed at myself but that didn't stop me from continuing on the cycle of over eating and then a week went by and the scale was UP to 149 DOUBLE GRRRRR.

It took me a while to get back in the groove but I am happy to report that I am back on track now and hoping for a nice number come tomorrow- maybe not too nice as I didn't kick myself into high gear until Monday so its only been 3 days of good eating and LOTS of water!!
Not much else to report on - lots of xmas stuff going on - baking and celebrating.
Pics to come!!!


No comments: