About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF and a UPS Rant!

Good Morning and Happy TGIF!!

Up early to get to the gym before work so that I can shop at lunchtime - ah the sacrifices we make!

So yet again UPS has decided NOT to deliver my package when clearly someone was home and waiting - they rather indicate that the receiver was unavailable - UGH it frustrates me to no end. This is the 2nd time this week that this has happened. So hopefully today I will get my boxes GRR

On the laundry front the clothes have now made it out of the dryer - - into the laundry basket which is now sitting on A's floor! That's progress, RIGHT?!?!

Well let me get going so I don't miss my bus - after all I was up at 4:30am to make sure I got to the gym on time - cant sabotage the effort now!!

A little something to brighten your day - or at least MINE!!

Until later.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great video! A looks so cute in her costume!