About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Ah Sundays - my Sundays consist of cooking, cleaning, diapers, naps or lack there of, work out, cooking, cleaning, bedtime...............

Eating Friday and Saturday was NOT good - Friday was my fault and Saturday well lets just say choices were few and far between. I will be staying on track today as I don't want to sabotage my AWESOME efforts to get to LIFETIME by end of year. I CAN DO THIS!!!

Going to try a lil baking today - cranberry, chocolate chunk oat bars - YUM!!

Just had a REALLY yummy and filling breakfast. The dishwasher is calling me as well as the washing machine and probably a dirty diaper to boot.

Ok must get off of here and back to the real world of Motherhood, Wifehood , Womenhood!!

Until later - I will report back on the bars!!

Happy Sunday =)

No comments: