About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baking = Beautiful Memories




Baking with Angelique for the first time today was sooo sweet - my lil angel is growing so fast. I can't tell you where the last 2.5 years have gone. She was so proud to help mix, pour and stir.

She even stopped to pose!!


Our finished product turned out wonderful and super tasty!!



Seeing how tasty my WHOLE weekend was I will be hitting the gym in the AM to make up for it. So much for a Rest Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

baking w/ the little ones is fun, no? J gets such a kick out of it. I just need to figure out what to do with the leftovers. Having them sit around the house is a dangerous thing.

Danielle said...

Oh tell me about it - I have already eaten 6pts worth of bars - 6pts that I didn't have to spare - *sigh*

I gave my mom 6 bars to take home and I am taking 12 to work to leave in the kitchen - leaves about 9 left - hoping Vic will have some tomorrow and possibly take the rest to work with him?!?! LOL

What will power I have!!