About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Monday


So its a bit before my time - OK A LOT before my time - but hey I grew up on this stuff and as I came to blog today this is the song that came to mind - and How Perfect - just wish now I cold get it out of my head.

So, My Monday - was up at 4:30am to get the gym before work - price you pay for eating yourself crazy over the weekend. Thinking of doubling up as much as I can this week to speed up the weight loss - SOOO want to see 145 by Thanksgiving =)

Brought some of the baked goods into work today or else they would wind up being consumed by no one else but ME and I don't need that - trying to hold off on the ones I brought into work and have one tonight while watching Prison Break - *sigh* - - Michael Scofield


Resisted the baked goods at work - had a sliver and left it at that!! YAY to me!! Another shipment of Old Navy stuff just arrived so I am about to go up and have a runway show by myself!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's the tv time every night after the kids go to bed that does me in. I am so good during the day, with meals planned out and everything. But once I park out on the couch..I just want to eat everything in sight.

Great job minimizing the damage with the baking. The less you have in the house, the less temptation.