About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Supporters - Both Near & Far

BELLY BUDDIES + 1

My Online Support System - Michelle, Heather and Donna.

I thank IVillage everyday for hooking me up with this trio of women!!

It was July of 2004 and I just found out I was preggo - I signed up on IVillage and joined an Expecting Baby Board - this is where I met Michelle and Heather. For the past 3 years 4 months we have been emailing daily.

My +1 is Donna - she is Michelle's long time BFF and another HUGE supporter.

We are all in this weight loss journey together and having them by my side day and night is more than anyone can ask for - they keep me accountable and are my virtual shoulders when the tough days arise.

My WW Peeps

How many years has it been?!?! This is the farthest I have come and it is with your daily guidance and few and far between outings that I can almost taste GOAL!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

My Family & Friends

To those that always make sure there are enough veggies around and who bring fruit instead of cake for dessert!!

My mom who makes the BEST salads EVER!!!

It is SOO AWESOME that we are able to influence the people around us.

MARIA - My outlaw who is traveling through this journey by my side WE WILL DO THIS!!!

To you ladies I THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!

With Much Love,
Dani

1 comment:

Painless Mama said...

As one of the WW peeps, you go girl! As much as you say we inspire you, you're inspiring me!

Rock on!
Di