About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally a Blog!

So where do I begin?!?!

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and just haven't gotten around to it - story of my life actually. Like the load of laundry sitting in the dryer waiting to be folded and put away LOL

Anywho between working full-time and being a full-time wife and mother there leaves little time for everything else - like housework, date nights, long strolls in the park - ah the days of dating and single hood LOL

My days are filled with office memos, dirty diapers/dishes/laundry........

My one savings grace - THE GYM!!! I work out 6 days a week and NEED that ME ME ME time!! I plan on starting school in January - YES another thing added to the list - *sigh* I am a glutton for punishment!!

So, I hope you check back in as I plan to post a lil something daily about my trials and tribulations of dieting, mothering and working!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

of course you can link to my blog! blogging is fun, i'm sure you will love it!

i will definitely be checking yours out. you have a beautiful family, by the way!