About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

I DID IT!!!


I lost 4.5lbs this week bringing me back to 144.5!!!

YAY - SO VERY proud of myself. Put in a lot of hard work this week and it truly paid off!!

So now time to rethink the goals - my goal was to get to 145 by Thanksgiving and I did - I got to 144 but then gained it all back the week after - so now I am back to where I started.

New Goal?!?!
131 by February 1st - I CAN DO IT!!!

3 comments:

Painless Mama said...

WHOOOT!

You go!

WHOOOT!

Kelly said...

congrats!! that is awesome. you can definitely get down to 131 by feb.! :)

Unknown said...

Good for you Danielle! You did it!!! Hurray!!!

Sadaf