About Me ;)

I am 30 years old. Married to an AWESOME man and have an AMAZING daughter!! This Blog is a glimpse into my life, the ups and downs of a weight loss journey – the high and lows of raising a child and the many obstacles that get in the way of our everyday life!! So fasten your seatbelt and sit down it may be a long bumpy ride!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finish Line


I can see it!!!!
WHOOO HOOOO - I lost 3.5lbs this week - I have been SO On Program these last 2 weeks and it has REALLY paid off - BIG TIME!!
I may not see goal in 2007 but I can sure see the Finish Line!!!
Have my Holiday Party tonight at work - weather is not suppsoe to cooperate but brought in my clothes to change anyway. Plan on hitting the gym this afternoon and eating light throughout the day to plan well for our night of festivities!

1 comment:

Painless Mama said...

hey - you haven't been blogging - here, I tagged you to get you going again!